For safety reasons, it is not permitted to bring bags and backpacks larger than DIN A4 size. The respective organizer may issue extended prohibitions in this regard. Please inform yourself about this before your visit.
Bags and backpacks that fall under the ban can be handed in at the checkroom free of charge.
We generally recommend that all visitors arrive early so that there is sufficient time for security and ticket checks.
Admission may vary depending on the event. You can find information on this in the event calendar.
Protection of minors
Each event organizer can set stricter or different regulations for the respective event regarding the authorization of access for children and young people. Information on this can be found in the event calendar.
- Admission only with parental consent and a copy of the identity card of one of the parents.
- Adolescents must be accompanied to the entrance and picked up there after the event.
- Children and young people under the age of 16 are only admitted to events that end after 10 p.m. if accompanied by an adult supervisor.
Children and adolescents who are minors can be accompanied by an educated person. This person must meet the following criteria:
- He/she must be of legal age
- He/she must be up to the responsible task
- In the case of evening events, the child's journey home must be guaranteed
- They must not be under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants during the event.
Important: The person with parental authority nevertheless continues to bear full responsibility for his or her child.
At events, there are currently no longer any general access restrictions. Wearing a mouth-nose protection is also no longer mandatory. Please note that each event organizer can extend the hygiene rules for himself. For this reason, inform yourself immediately before a show or concert in our event calendar in the respective event.